Welcome to Busy Bee Lawn Service Inc
Family owned and operated since 1991.
Busy Bee Lawn Service Inc provides lawn and landscape maintenance
for its clients throughout Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater.
We work hard to insure our clients are thoroughly pleased with our services. Our crew members are friendly and well trained.
Give us a try us with no risk. Contracts are avalible but not required. If you are not completely happy with our service you may cancel without any pressure or hassle.
Aeration - Moss control - Lawn fertilizer
Lawn and Landscape Maintenance
Sod Installation - Clean up Projects
Commercial Property Maintenance
Lawn aerations are availible March thru October
Benefits of Lawn Aeration And Overseeding
Reduces Cost of Watering
- Creates Thousands of Seed Germination Chambers
- Alleviates Soil Compaction
- Improves Fertilizer Availability to your Lawn
- Maximizes Air Exchange between Soil and Atmosphere
- Breaks up moss
- Aeration and overseeding at regular intervals promotes denser growth and ensures that you'll have a vibrant lawn.
What is Lawn Dethatching?
- Thatch is a dense mat of roots, stems and grass that accumulates between the soil and growing blades of grass. Dethatching is the process of mechanicaly removing this layer.
- With thatch removed, air, water, nutrients, herbicides and pesticides can do their job. Turf becomes healthier and more resistant to insect damage and disease.
- Dethatching removes damaged grass and moss.
- Please note that dethatching can be a rather large project. Aeration is preferred whenever possible.
Tumwater, Lacey , Olympia